Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Snow Day on our SONday!

Hello sweet ladies, 


Thought I would let you know that I still only
3 Prairie Flower Farm 2014 calendars available 
 for sale. 


Here is a little sneak peek of the pictures I have taken from Prairie Flower Farm for our calendar.......each can be framed after you are finished with the calendar. That's a sweet thing....right?

Each calendar is $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

If you are interested send me an email at
prairie flower farm at g mail dot com

Put Calendar in the subject line. Thank you!
We do paypal, check or money order.

I will do first come first serve. 

We also have our Prairie Flower Farm card sets available. 

Here are the different sets.

Winter Thyme Collection 1

Winter Thyme Collection 2

Chicken Collection

Farm Life Collection

Sheep Card Collection

Go HERE for instructions on how to order!


The weather for the last few days have been hard on the farm......snow, ice and sleet make it harder getting chores done. Yesterday while I was out in the big coop I saw my lavender guinea up in the rafters (she is always up there when I walk in).....she wouldn't move! She was nice and toasty warm! I had my camera with.....and started shooting! 


Aren't her polkadot feathers beautiful?


See her horn on the top of her head.....she really isn't the prettiest of birds.



Love her face.....she gave me some precious pic's! My favorite part of this pic is her hairdo!!!!!! 

Hope you are enjoying your SONday......we didn't have church......
so we watched it on line. We are staying inside......it is 3 degrees right now.


Hugs and God bless your day,

Linda






4 comments:

  1. For the second Sunday in a row we are home due to snow! This has never happened to us in our area...never! What a blessing to be able to tune into church online if need be. God is Good! Your photos are all so pretty Linda. I really like the one of the lamb on your calendar and at the top of your blog. I even showed Howie and it made him smile. Hugs to you! Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful to hear from you Camille. It was a helpful sermon!!!! Awww you are so sweet to me! I love that pic also. It is Birch my ram. I have had him since he was a baby! His momma died 2 days after he was born, so I had to feed him to keep him alive. He has now grown in the last year and not so sweet. I love him though so he is blessed to live on our farm! Smile! I love his wooly face! He has been with three of my Momma sheep.......waiting for more babies! Can't wait. Hugs to you and your precious family, Linda

      Delete
  2. We had a rainy day and a good sermon on communion Sunday. Husband just drilled holes in my galvanized bucket I bought. So now I'm headed to the garage to plant my tulip bulbs, that are already sprouting, into the bucket. And some crocus as well. Have a great week and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this post so much, Linda.. as always! Your lavender guinea is beautiful! Today, Spring seems to be right around the corner.. here's hoping :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. It is so appreciated and it makes me feel like I am making a new friend.

God Bless your day!